Wireless blood glucose monitoring system
Surprisingly simple blood glucose testing with Accu-Check Guide blood glucose monitor, with proven accuracy that exceeds current ISO standards (ISO 15197:2013).
Bluetooth wireless connection to your ProEX system.
Bluetooth wireless connection to your ProEX telehealth device or compatible smartphone, keeps your important information at your hand where and when you need it – eliminating the need for a paper diary.
Along with proven accuracy, features like the spill resistant vial, wide test strip dosing area, strip port light and strip ejector button can help make every day glucose monitoring easier. The Accu-Chek Guide Blood Glucose Monitor has a measuring range of 0.6 mmol/L to 33.3 mmol/L to provide better management and tracking.
Available as a kit with 200 lancets with 200 test strips (part number: VFBLOODGK1.02), or with 100 test strips (part number: VFBLOODG1.01).
Additional lancets [packs of 200] (part number: VFBLOODGL1.01) and test strips [packs of 100] (part number: VFBLOODGS1.01) available.
Accu-Chek Guide Product Details
|Display||LCD with backlight|
|Blood sample size||0.6µL|
|Power supply||Two 3-volt coin-cell batteries (CR2032)|
|Auto power-off||After 90 seconds|
|Memory||720 blood glucose diary records plus 32 control tests|
|Dimensions||80 x 47 x 20 mm|
|Connectivity||Bluetooth wireless technology|
|Data port||Micro USB (cable not supplied)|
|Test averages||7, 14, 30, 90 days|
|Data management||On-board logbook, averages and pattern detection; Connects wirelessly to the Accu-Chek Connect diabetes management app; Data is stored in the cloud and can be accessed online via the Accu-Chek Connect Online system|
|System operating conditions||2°C – 30°C (36°F – 84°F)|
- Proven accuracy that exceeds current ISO standard
- Connects wirelessly to Visionflex ProEX telehealth devices
- Have the option of transmitting results to the Accu-Chek Connect diabetes management app on your compatible smartphone using wireless technology
- No more “strip confetti”—the spill resistant vial helps you remove one strip at a time
- Wide test strip dosing area —apply a small drop of blood anywhere along the wide yellow edge
- Receive glucose readings in less than 4 seconds
- Monitor in all light conditions, thanks to a bright, backlit display and a strip port light
- Eject used test strips from the meter with the push of a button
- Enjoy virtually pain free lancing with the included Accu-Chek FastClix lancing device
Our customers are as diverse as their geographies. From government to private practice. From the Australian Outback to Antarctica. It doesn’t get much more remote than that!