Flexible Video Rhino Laryngoscope
Flexible video rhino laryngoscope with 3.4mm insertion tube outer diameter
High-definition flexible video rhino laryngoscope for visual examination of upper respiratory tract structures, including the nasal tract, nasopharynx, oropharynx and larynx.
Featuring built-in LEDs for enhanced illumination, and multifunction buttons to control white balance, brightness and freeze functionality. Offers 100° field of view with up to 140° bending angle.
What’s in the box?
- Flexible video rhino laryngoscope
- USB video adapter cable
- Waterproof cap
- Portable air pressure leak detector
- User manual
Flexible Video Rhino Laryngoscope Product Details
- Slim insertion tube measuring just 3.4mm
- CMOS image sensor delivers high quality imagery
- Built in LEDs provide illumination
- High-definition image enables more detailed observation of nasal cavity, pharynx and larynx
- Multifunction buttons to control white balance, brightness and freeze functionality
- USB output, UVC driver free
- 300mm insertion tube
- 100° field of view
- Up to 140° bending angle of the bending section
|Resolution||1280 x 720 HD|
|Bending angle (up/down)||140°/140°|
|Connectivity||USB Connector, directly to PC or Laptop, UVC driver free, compatible to all kinds of image processing software|
|Operating conditions||Ambient temperature 5°C – 40°C
Relative humidity 30% - 85%
|Strage conditions||Ambient temperature -20°C – 50°C
Relative humidity 5% - 95%
Australian TGA registered and it follows the provisions of the Council Directive MDD 93/42/EEC
IEC 60601-1:2005, COR1:2006, COR2:2007, AMD1:2012 (or IEC 60601-1:2012 reprint) +
EMC collateral standard IEC 60601-1-2
Our customers are as diverse as their geographies. From government to private practice. From the Australian Outback to Antarctica. It doesn’t get much more remote than that!