Thinklabs One Digital Stethoscope
The smallest, most powerful stethoscope in the world, that fits in the palm of your hand.
Thinklabs One is the smallest, most powerful stethoscope in the world, designed and built in America. With amplification over 100x and the ability to connect audio headphones of your choice, you get better sound, more comfort, and a more compact stethoscope.
A rechargeable Lithium Ion battery, which can be charged using a USB-style charger or a 100-240V world-wide AC charger. The battery has been designed to require only one or two charges per week, allowing 100-125 patient exams per charge. The built-in battery indicator indicates remaining battery capacity.
Record and share stethoscope sounds
Record and share sounds like never before, using the ProEX Telehealth Hub, your mobile or laptop device to capture and send sounds via iPhone, iPad, Android devices and Mac/PC. Easily switch between listening to patients or playback recordings.
Designed for high power output
The Thinklabs One has been designed for high power output with dedicated headphone amplifiers, one for each channel. Voltage doubling charge pumps provide extra headroom for low distortion reproduction of S1 and S2 heartbeat peaks.
The One allows you to listen with multiple filter choices. You can set two ‘favourites’ making selection of your two most used settings quick and easy.
Ranging in very low frequency (low pitched sounds such as S3) to higher frequencies (lung sounds) and those in between.
TrueSteth, the world-first digital stethoscope app from Visionflex, gives the remote physician control of the volume, filters and gain of a digital stethoscope.
Together with your Thinklabs One Digital Stethoscope kit, share diagnostic-quality audio and visual display in real-time.
Thinklabs One Digital Stethoscope Product Details
|46mm x 28mm
|Connect to your smartphone, tablet and other mobile devices
|USB-style travel charger (100-240V); USB-to-3.5mm charger cable
|Standard 3.5mm jack socket adaptor; Thinklabs In-Ear Headphones included with small, medium and large-sized ear tips
|Can be connected directly to hearing aid streamers; Over ear headphones can be worn over hearing aids
|Dedicated headphone amplifiers, one for each channel
|Loudest stethoscope currently available and has fully adjustable volume (1-10)
|Voltage charge pumps provide extra headroom for low distortion reproduction of S1 and S2 heartbeat peaks
|Multiple filter choices available; Set two filters as “favourites”
- Standard 3.5mm jack socket adaptor allows you to connect to your choice of high-quality headphones
- The small size and power of the Thinklabs One is ideal for hearing-impaired customers. The One can be connected directly to their hearing aid streamers, which then send audio to their hearing aids. Headphones can also be worn over hearing aids
- Thinklabs studio quality In Ear Headphones are included, offering excellent bass for heart sounds and crystal-clear mid and treble audio for other internal body sounds
- Designed for high power output, the One has dedicated headphone amplifiers, one for each channel
- Thinklabs amplified stethoscope is the loudest stethoscope currently available and has fully adjustable volume (1-10) to fit the audio needs of most individuals
- Voltage doubling charge pumps provide extra headroom for low distortion reproduction of S1 and S2 heartbeat peaks
- Competitive stethoscopes operate on lower voltage, use a single amplifier and high impedance speaker, resulting in clipped heartbeats at significantly lower power output
- The headphone amplifiers have sufficient power to drive low-impedance audio headphones, producing 45.2mWatts
- Listen with multiple filter choices and set two filters as “favourites” for quick selection
- Ranging from very low frequency (low pitched sounds such as S3), to higher frequencies (lung sounds) and a few in between
- Uses a long-life rechargeable Lithium Ion battery for reliability
- Approved for cleaning with Clinell Universal Wipes by GAMA Healthcare
Australia TGA , US FDA listed
Follows the provisions of the Council Directive MDD 93/42/EEC
EMC IEC 60601-1-2
IEC 61000-3-2 CLASS 4
Our customers are as diverse as their geographies. From government to private practice. From the Australian Outback to Antarctica. It doesn’t get much more remote than that!