Infrared Ear Thermometer
Non-invasive, fast and accurate reading
The Infrared Ear Thermometer is specially designed using the latest infrared technology. This non-invasive digital thermometer is intended for fast and accurate readings of human body temperature measurements on adults and children. Bluetooth compatibility means it can be used in conjunction with the ProEX Telehealth Hub.
Easy to use, accurate readings.
The Infrared Ear Thermometer has an integrated infrared sensor which transfers the infrared signal from the eardrum to the corresponding receiver to obtain extremely accurate measurements of body temperature in a very short time.
Measurements are typically made in less than 1 second with the results displayed on the easy to read digital display and simultaneously on the ProEX screen.
Measures body temperatures between 32°C (89.6°F) and 43°C (109.4°F), with a reading accuracy of ± 0.2°C for temperatures between 36°C and 39°C and ± 0.03°C for temperatures below 36°C or above 39°C.
- Ear-type thermometer
- Protective covers in tray – 16pcs
- AAA dry batteries 2pcs
- Storage case
- Instruction for use
Infrared Ear Thermometer Product Details
- Suitable for measuring temperatures of adults, adolescents, children and infants
- Infrared technology
- Probe cover ejector
- High level of accuracy
- Easy to use
- Fast measurements
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Long battery life
- Measurement Unit: Fixed °C or fixed °F
- Measurement Range: 32°C to 43°C (89.6°F to 109.4°F)
- Accuracy: ±0.2°C (±0.4°F) for the range of 36.0°C to 39.0°C (96.8°F to 102.2°F)
±0.3°C (±0.5°F) for the range of < 36.0°C (96.8°F) or > 39.0°C (102.2°F)
- Resolution: 0.1°C / 0.1°F
- Operating Condition: 16°C to 40°C (60.8°F to 104°F), 95% RH or less (non-condensing)
- Storage/Transportation Condition: -20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F), 95% RH or less (non-condensing)
- Communication: Bluetooth
- Dimension: 164.8mm (L) x 32.4mm (W) x 38.7mm (H)
- Weight: 85.5g (without battery)
- Power Source: DC 3V (2x AAA battery)
ASTM E1965-98, EN ISO 80601-2-56:2012, EN 60601-1-2:2007/AC:2010, EN 60601-1:2006+A12:2014,
EN 60601-1-6:2010 and follows the provisions of the Council DirectiveMDD 93/42/EEC
Our customers are as diverse as their geographies. From government to private practice. From the Australian Outback to Antarctica. It doesn’t get much more remote than that!