Infrared Forehead Thermometer
Non-contact infrared forehead thermometer provides accurate touch free temperature measurements in just one second, transmissible via Bluetooth
This non-contact infrared forehead thermometer is a multifunctional device that provides accurate temperature measurement in just one second. Suitable for temperature readings of the body and surfaces, at a distance of 5cm. It allows for the non-invasive and gentle measurement of forehead temperature without having to touch a patient.
The touchless thermometer uses infrared technology to measure body (forehead) and surface temperatures quickly and accurately. Measures body temperatures between 32°C (89.6°F) and 43°C (109.4°F), with an accuracy of ± 0.2°C for temperatures between 35°C and 42°C and ± 0.03°C for temperatures below 35°C or above 42°C.
Featuring a high/low indicator and dual colour backlit display to assist with quick diagnosis. Built in memory stores up to 30 most recent readings.
Bluetooth connectivity enables transmission of data between the thermometer and other devices including the ProEX Telehealth Hub, PC or tablet.
Infrared Forehead Thermometer Product Details
- Suitable for measuring temperatures of adults, children and surfaces
- One touch instant measurement – fast and accurate results in one second
- Memory stores up to 30 readings for easy recall
- Fever indicator with high temperature alarm and flash backlight
- High/low indicator and dual colour backlit display
- Temperature reading in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Bluetooth connectivity
- 60 second timeout period
- Displayed temperature range (body): 32°C to 43°C (89.6°F to 109.4°F)
- Displayed temperature range (surface): 0°C to 100°C (32°F to 212°F)
- Measurement accuracy (body): ±2°C for the range of 35.0°C to 42.0°C / ±0.3°C for the range of < 35.0°C or > 42.0°C
- Measurement accuracy (surface): ± 1°C
- Weight: 61.8g (without battery)
- Dimensions: 155 x 40 x 39mm
- Power source: 2 x 1.5V AAA alkaline batteries
- Battery life: approx. 3,000 measurements
- Operating temperature: 10°C to 40°C (50°F to 104°F)
- Operating humidity: 30% to 85% relative humidity (non-condensing)
- Operating Atmosphere Pressure: 700hPa to 1060hPa
- Memory capacity: 30 measurements
- Water resistance: IP22
- Timeout period: 60 seconds
EN ISO 80601-2-56
Our customers are as diverse as their geographies. From government to private practice. From the Australian Outback to Antarctica. It doesn’t get much more remote than that!