Portable ECG Heart Monitor
Fast, accurate and easy to use
Using cutting edge technology, the battery powered portable ECG machine is an extremely compact and easy to use medical device. Intended for measuring and recording electrocardiogram signals and average heart rates on adult patients. The ECG machine is ideal for use in conjunction with the ProEX Telehealth Hub which allows all readings and waveforms to be recorded and stored against patient records.
Reading ready in seconds.
The portable ECG machine is easy to use and monitors heart rates extremely accurately in ‘single wire’ or ‘three wire’ mode. In ‘single wire’ mode, the patient holds the device with two hands using the metal contact pads on each side of the housing to make the electrical connection through the body and to generate a single trace and an average heart rate on the display. The ‘three wire’ mode, generates a ‘combined’ single trace and is used with 3 adhesive ECG pads and leads connected to the device for continuous measuring.
- Set of leads for use with pads
- Sample 3-Pad set
- AAA dry batteries – 2 pieces
- Protective hard case
- Instruction for use
Portable ECG Heart Monitor Product Details
- Easy to read LCD screen
- Bluetooth connectivity to ProEX
- Simple operation for single or 3-wire operation
- Advanced measuring technology provides steady and accurate waveforms
- Seventeen types of measurement results can be presented
- Data recorded on the ProEX can be reviewed, deleted, and uploaded
- Power saving mode with automatic shut-down extends battery life
- Approximately 10 hours of battery life
- Number of channels: Single channel
- Electrodes: 3 embedded metal electrodes or external ECG lead-wire
- Display: 2.8 inch color LCD
- HR measuring range: 30bpm ~ 240bpm
- HR measuring accuracy: ±2bpm or ±2%
- Display scale: 5.0mm/mV ±10%
- Sweeping speed: 20mm/s ±10%
- Measurement time: 30s quick measurement or continuous measurement
- Data transmission: Bluetooth
- Net weight: 106g (including two AAA batteries)
- Power supply: DC 3V (2x AAA battery)
IEC60601-1 IEC60601-1-2 and f ollows the provisions of the Council DirectiveMDD 93/42/EEC
Our customers are as diverse as their geographies. From government to private practice. From the Australian Outback to Antarctica. It doesn’t get much more remote than that!